- perfect for Single Page Applications (SPA)
- AngularJS version 1.0 was released in 2012.Miško Hevery, a Google employee, started to work with AngularJS in 2009 and currently maintains by Google
- It supports client side MVC (Model-View-Controller) and MVVM (Model-View-ViewModel) which commonly used in rich internet applications
- Angular act as a front end for MEAN framework(http://meanjs.org/)
- Currently stable version is 1.5 and version 2 is in beta.
- unit testable
- reusable and easy dependency injection
- need to implement authentication and authorization separately, else not safe
Angular can be used as a client side implementation for many modern systems where you can consume resources as services (XMLHttpRequest). As an example you can integrate with SharePoint, ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET MVC and etc.
Include angular scripts to your application with link to CDN or by resolving scripts by using package manager.
<!--By using CDN--> <script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/angularjs/1.4.8/angular.min.js"></script> <!--By including in your solution--> <script src="../Scripts/libs/angular.min.js"></script></p> <p style="padding-left: 30px;">